Dakota Capital Group Long-Term Disability Insurance Overview
What is Long-Term Disability Insurance?
Long-term disability insurance effectively replaces part of an employee’s income in the event they are unable to work due to a chronic illness or debilitating injury. Our long-term disability insurance helps protect your employees’ ability to earn.
This type of benefit typically pays the employee between 60 to 66.6% of their employee’s salary. Benefits typically become effective 90 to 180 days after an illness or injury occurs and can continue until the social-security normal retirement age. A long-term disability policy can be paid for by the employer or employee.
These are a few examples of conditions that may qualify someone for long-term disability benefits:
- Injuries from accident
- Heart attack
The Value of Long-Term Disability Insurance
Long-term disability benefits help protect the financial health and stability of your employees if they suffer a disabling illness or injury. Further benefits of this type of insurance include:
- Allowing employees to preserve their retirement savings.
- Funds can be used to pay bills and maintain standard of living.
- Does not impose restrictions on how the money is spent.
Companies that offer long-term disability insurance often see an increase employee loyalty and a reduction in employee turnover.
Benefits of Long-Term Disability Insurance:
- Covers injuries both at work and outside of work
- Simple, quick & easy application process
- Available to companies with as few as three employees
- No individual underwriting
- You can customize your plan to suit you
- Reduce turnover, saving your company money in recruitment and training costs
Why Choose Dakota Capital?
We put service first and we’re committed to being there when you and your employees need us most. We have an elite service team ready to help with your needs.
Talk with us about your company’s employee benefits plan – we are ready to help.
Getting Set Up is Simple and Affordable
Start the process by getting a quote today. You might be surprised just how affordable and comprehensive Dakota Capital insurance really is.